buy NVQ Level2 in Plastering
Who Is This Course For?
The NVQ Level 2 in Plastering course is specifically designed for operatives who have experience working in the trade either from the UK or abroad and delivered completely online.
Online NVQ Plastering Course – How It Works
The online assessor will observe work you have uploaded through the Quals portal whether that be videos, witness statements, professional discussions or documents, gathering evidence of your competence. You will also need to complete some written NVQ Level 2 questions; you can download them once you have purchased the course.
There is an option to answer the questions verbally that can be purchased on the next page.
You will need to complete 5 units to include 4 Mandatory and 1 Optional. Please see the list below
NVQ 2 in Plastering Mandatory Units
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Applying Finishing Plaster to Background Surfaces in the Workplace
- Complete your NVQ ONLINE from your own place, within 8 weeks’ time.
- To start the course, fill up the application form (click here)
- You will receive access to your E-PORTFOLIO on your email!
How to complete the course
- Answer the knowledge questions. Your assessor will guide you with correct answers.
- Collect site paperwork (drawings, timesheets, risk assessment etc.)
- Take the pictures and 6 short videos of different working skills, minimum 2 minutes each.
- Once you will complete your NVQ we will claim for your certificate from awarding body.
- The certificate will arrive to you by first class sign for Royal Mail delivery.
- buy NVQ Level2 in Plastering